- Rebecca Wildin just donated $26.10
- Vibhu Tandon just donated $26.10
- Toni and the Borthwick lockdown clan just donated $20.88
- Emma Steele Occupational Therapy Services just donated $104.40
- Mark N just donated $52.20
- Donna just donated $26.10
- Mel Faulkner just donated $20.88
- Will just registered for Go The Distance
- The A team just created a team in Go The Distance
- Sarah just donated $26.10
- Farshad Amirbeaggi just donated $1500.00
- Julia just registered for Go The Distance
- Jenny Beavis just donated $26.10
- Coralie just donated $26.10
- Anna Hampton just donated $25.00
- Bree Mills just donated $52.20
- April McCabe just donated $100.00
- Barton Champness just donated $52.20
- Rachel Reynolds just donated $26.10
- Jo the Distance just created a team in Go The Distance
How will you
Go the Distance?
Chris O’Brien Lifehouse patients collectively travel 380,000 kms every year for their cancer treatment. This August we want you to do the same.
Whether you choose to walk, run, cycle or swim, every kilometre you clock will help us reach our goal to raise vital funds for patients with cancer at Chris O’Brien Lifehouse.
As we strive to reduce the journey from research findings to treatment options, the funds you raise enable us to reach more patients and provide access to the highest level of patient care.
Your journey will help patients get through theirs.
How it Works
Step 1: Enter your details
Tell us who you are and why you're choosing to Go The Distance this August.
Step 2: Set your goal
Choose your kilometre goal and track your distance each day on your fundraising page.
Step 3: Raise money
Get your family and friends to sponsor your challenge and raise money for the cause.
How far will you go?
You can choose from a number of real distances that patients take to get from their home to Chris O'Brien Lifehouse or select your own distance goal.
Port Macquarie to
Chris O'Brien Lifehouse 492kms
This is Caleb's route to Chris O'Brien Lifehouse. At 16km per day, you could run and participate in a mini-marathon!
Chris O'Brien Lifehouse 259kms
At 8km a day you could go for a stroll in the morning and then one at night and job done!
Southern Highlands to
Chris O'Brien Lifehouse 134kms
4km per day! That's a walk to the cafe and back. Or a skate around the park. Or if you've got flippers for legs, a revitalising daily ocean swim.
Meet Eleni and Caleb
Eleni and Caleb. Two amazing and very brave Chris O'Brien Lifehouse patients who have gone the distance from their home towns in greater Sydney and regional New South Wales.
About Chris O'Brien Lifehouse
Chris O’Brien Lifehouse is a not-for-profit, comprehensive cancer hospital in Camperdown, Sydney. From screening to prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and wellness, we treat all types of cancer, specialising in those that are complex and rare.
Chris O’Brien Lifehouse offers patients every service and therapy that they need including surgery, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, complementary therapies and supportive services, all under one roof.